There's nothing that tastes better with tea, in my opinion than cookies. One could easily eat many more cookies than they intended because they had tea to go with them. Today I'm sharing this amazing chocolate cookie recipe. Please do let me know if you make any of the recipes I am sharing and how you like them. I would love to hear from you! Also, if you have any recipes of your own you'd like to share with me, I'd love that too!! So, here's the recipe for today.
Chocolate Chunk and Raspberry Cookies
4 ounces butter, softened
3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1/4 cup self raising four
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3 ounces dark semi-sweet chocolate, chopped coursely
4 ounces frozen raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F
2. Beat butter, sugar, egg and extract in small bowl with electric mixer until combined.Stir in sifted flours, cocoa and baking soda, in two batches, then stir in chocolate and raspberries.
3. Drop tablespoons of mixture about 2 inches apart onto trays, flatten slightly.
4. Bake cookies about 12 minutes. Stand cookies on trays 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
prep+cook time 35 minutes
Share this post
- Tags: afternoon tea, chocolate chunk and raspberry cookie recipe, cookie recipe, cookies and tea, free cookie recipe, specialtea teas free recipes